Sun Smile Dentistry provides patients with comprehensive dental services to address various dental problems, from routine root canals to emergency dental care. Our dental practice offers complete dental care so patients can receive the treatment they need under one roof. Restorative dentist Dr. Ariosto Rosado provides his patients comprehensive, high-quality dental treatment using advanced techniques and technology. Using the latest technology enables Dr. Rosado to treat his patients efficiently.
Dental Services in Port Charlotte, FL
Our general, cosmetic, and restorative dental treatments provide comprehensive treatment for our patients. Types of dental services we offer in our office include:
Our cosmetic dental treatments can improve the aesthetics of the smile. We recommend cosmetic treatments following general and restorative treatments to ensure patients are healthy and do not have dental problems that will affect their new smiles. Cosmetic dental care includes:
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are thin, shell-like treatments that can cover one or more teeth in the smile line. Veneers create a straighter, brighter-looking smile.
- Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding treatment adds structure to damaged teeth and brightens teeth with tooth-colored materials.
- Teeth Whitening: In our office, we provide teeth whitening treatment for patients with yellowed and stained teeth. Our professional Opalescence treatments can lift stains and create brighter, whiter smiles.
General & Preventive Dentistry
Preventative or general dentistry services can help you manage your dental problems and prevent dental issues from becoming more complex. Our dedicated dental hygienist provides thorough, periodic dental cleanings. During these cleanings, we screen for oral cancer, do a comprehensive assessment of the gums, and provide home-care instructions for effective oral care at home. Our hygienist meticulously removes all plaque and tartar in order to keep the gums healthy.
Our general dental services may include:
- Custom Mouthguard: We create custom-made mouthguards for patients who play contact sports. These mouthguards protect against damage and tooth loss.
- Emergency Dentistry: We offer emergency dental services for patients who require prompt care. Our office treats emergencies, including knocked-out teeth, severe tooth pain, and broken dental restorations.
- Root Canal Procedure: A root canal removes infected dental pulp within a tooth and seals the tooth to prevent reinfection. Root canals can save teeth and prevent the need for extraction.
- Sedation Dentistry: Dental sedation ensures patients do not feel discomfort or pain during treatment. We oftentimes use sedation for oral surgeries or lengthy procedures.
- Tooth Extraction: We will only remove a permanent tooth if it is severely damaged or infected, and we ensure patient comfort during treatment.
Our restorative dental treatments can renew the full function and health of the smile. With restorative dentistry, we can replace missing teeth, reverse gum disease symptoms, address bite disorders, and fix tooth damage. Restorative treatment can include:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge restores one or more consecutive missing teeth. Bridges can use crown-capped teeth or implants for support.
- Dental Crown: Tooth crowns are caps that fully cover teeth and can protect damaged teeth.
- Dental Implants: Implants are restorations that replace one or more missing teeth. Dental implants can secure crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Dentures & Partials: Partial and complete dentures restore rows and arches of missing teeth. Dentures can lay on the gums or use dental implants for support.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: We provide scaling and root planing for patients with gum disease; deep cleanings can remove harmful decay-causing bacteria from the gums.
- TMJ Treatment: commonly called TMJ, a TMD (temporomandibular disorder) is a bite disorder that can quickly lead to problems like headaches, migraines, jaw pain, and teeth clenching and grinding. Nightguards and physical therapy are great treatment options for TMD patients.
Contact Our Port Charlotte Office
Receive care from a dental practice that offers full services under one roof. Call Sun Smile Dentistry for treatment today at 941-271-0721. You can also schedule a dental appointment with Dr. Rosado online.